• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Flight attendant says she'd 'ram trolly into legs' of overly amorous couple

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos

Flight attendant says she'd 'ram trolly into legs' of overly amorous couple

1_GKbjTPzXgAA9wQv.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: A couple, who appear to be in their 20s, annoyed fellow passengers when they sprawled out in a steamy embrace for a whole four-hour flight, as a flight attendant says how she would deal with it

A flight attendant said she would ram her trolly "into the legs" of an overly amorous couple who laid on top of one another and snuggled for an entire flight.

A fellow passenger, from Brooklyn, New York, took to X (formerly Twitter) earlier this month to complain about the duo, whom he said laid across three seats hugging for the entire four-hour journey.

He shared images of the couple, who appear to be in their 20s, sprawled out and barefoot while making love-heart gestures with their hands.

And now, a flight attendant for one of the world's biggest airlines has told the Daily Star how she would deal with it in no uncertain terms.

The 25-year-old, who wanted to remain anonymous, said: "Oof, that's such an awkward position to be in. I'd probably have to frame it as a safety matter.

"I'm not sure that's allowed. I'd check with my supervisor."

She then told us what she really thought, adding: "It's actually kind of gross, maybe I'd ram the trolly into their legs."

"Can't believe my view on the plane. It was like this the whole 4 hour flight," the original poster wrote. In response, one person said staff should have taken action. They said: "How did the flight attendant not say anything ???"

She added: "It’s a dangerous situation. Anything could happen. I wish people would think with their brains and not with their feelings."

Another person added: "As someone who has worked as a flight attendant….I woulda said something." A third person called the love session "trashy" and added: "And his feet are in the aisle at one point."

Daily Star Sunday