• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias TikToker Mizzy fumes 'stop blaming me' after woman punches strangers for online fame

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
TikToker Mizzy fumes 'stop blaming me' after woman punches strangers for online fame

0_PHP_Mizzy_Harris_09.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: A young woman branded 'Miss Mizzy' in the media has been recorded allegedly assaulting people in the public, but the real 'Mizzy' has said the comparison is unfair

Infamous 'TikTok terror' Mizzy has implored people to stop blaming him after a young girl seen punching people on the London Underground was compared to the controversial content creator.

Mizzy, real name Bacari-Bronze O'Garro, was told his pranks were "not funny" and driven by his "desire to be famous" as he was locked up for breaching a court order in November last year.

The 19-year-old was given 18 weeks in a young offender institution, and says he has since turned a corner. He also thinks it's unfair that he is being compared to a young woman being hunted by the British Transport Police for her behaviour on the Tube.

Branded a 'thug' by Mail Online, the young woman was recorded appearing to punch a woman on the face on an Underground train. Another clip showed them allegedly hitting a Co-op worker.

Now dubbed 'Miss Mizzy', the woman has also been recorded getting into an altercation with security in a Primark store. But speaking to the Daily Star, the real Mizzy has said the comparison is unfair, especially since he never physically assaulted anyone.

"It's disheartening to see yet another attempt to attribute negative behaviour to me, especially considering this isn't the first time, cough cough Oxford Circus," he said.

He was referring to violence that erupted between hundreds of teenagers and police last August, provoked by viral TikTok videos encouraging youngsters to loot stores.

Bacari added: "I want to make it abundantly clear that I am actively working to distance myself from that past and evolve into a better version of myself." Bacari said he has been "busy working, looking after my child and doing a Construction Skills Certification Scheme course".

"I'm being blamed for something I have no involvement in," he added. "It's crucial to note the differences between the actions depicted in the video and my own.

"While my pranks were intended to be harmless and light-hearted, the behaviour of the girl in the video is literal physical assault, which is completely unacceptable. It's essential to differentiate between playful antics and harmful actions."

In the grim videos from earlier this week, the young woman is seen allegedly striking another woman in the face, saying: "Don't look at me like that again." Her victim was innocently sitting down and looking at her phone.

SIMILAR ARTICLES TO THIS

The British Transport Police issued an appeal for witnesses to the assault on the Bakerloo line to come forward. The force said: "If you witnessed the incident or if it happened to you, please contact us and our officers will be able to help. Please contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 590 of 04/04/2024. Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."

The Daily Star has contacted British Transport Police for an update.

Daily Star Sunday