• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Notícias Lonely El Chapo 'begs for visits from wife and kids' as he languishes in hellhole jail

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Lonely El Chapo 'begs for visits from wife and kids' as he languishes in hellhole jail

0_JS309297108_Main.jpg

Cartel kingpin El Chapo has revealed he is getting lonely behind bars in the US and is now hoping his wife and children can pay a visit to the hellhole jail where he will likely spend the rest of his days

El Chapo is getting lonely behind bars and has issued a desperate plea to be allowed a visit from his family.

The infamous drug lord, real name Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, will spend the rest of his life locked up in AXD Florence in Colorado, the US' most secure supermax prison. The former leader of the Sinaloa Cartel was extradited to the US in 2017 after he managed to escape from jail following two previous arrests.

Now the lonesome crime boss, 67, has begged a New York court to allow wife Emma Coronel and his children to pay a visit to the prison. He also wants to be allowed to call his daughters twice a month after the contact was discontinued last May, a move he claims was arranged by police after he tried to have his case thrown out.

He said in a letter seen by TMZ: "They have decided to punish me by not letting me talk to my daughters. To this day they have not told me if they will no longer give me calls with my girls."

He said the phone calls are the only possible contact he can have with his children, who live in Mexico and do not have US visas. The only person who could visit him in prison is Emma Coronel, who has been living in Los Angeles ever since she was released following her own prison stint.

El Chapo was found guilty in 2019 for engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise, conspiracy to launder narcotics proceeds, international distribution of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and other drugs, and use of firearms.

His family is heavily involved in the cartel's illegal activity, too. His sons, Los Chapitos, and his brother, Aureliano 'El Guano' Guzmán Loera, are locked in a bitter feud which earlier this year saw El Chapo's offspring allegedly order the kidnap of 66 people, the Daily Star previously reported.

It came as a 'revenge' plot after two cartel hitmen were decapitated and their heads left next to a sign that read: "This is what is going to happen to all the b**tards who look for 'Guano'. Atte. GDG," referring to 'Gente del Guano' ('Guano's People'), the name used by the group of Sinaloa Cartel assassins under El Guano's direct command.

El Guano is said to control drug trafficking routes from Sinaloa, through Sonora and into the US. Authorities in the States are offering $5million for information leading to his arrest and/or conviction.

Daily Star Sunday